Can't use VoLTE on your Xiaomi device? Then you don't need to worry. In this guide, you can now learn how to activate VoLTE on Xiaomi devices.
VoLTE stands for voice over long-term development. In simple terms, it means Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). With VoLTE, users can make calls wirelessly and at high speed. The main purpose of introducing VoLTE to 4G phones is to make faster and better voice calls. All new smartphones including Xiaomi are now equipped with VoLTE support. Due to some technical errors, the VoLTE features have been disabled in some countries and devices. So if you're also one of them facing this problem, you can easily activate VoLTE on Xiaomi phones.
Methods to enable VoLTE on Xiaomi devicesIn this post, we'll share two methods with you-the first requires root permissions and second, you don't need root permission (even simple). So you can choose one of these options at will.
Activate VoLTE on Xiaomi devices with USSD codeThis method is very simple and convenient for non-technicians. Even if you're a geek. You will probably choose this method. So we move on.
- Open the Phone app on the home screen.
- Now vote * # * # 86583 # * # *.
- Finally, press the call button.
That's it. They were able to successfully activate VoLTE on Xiaomi devices with USSD code. If this method doesn't work for you, move on to the second one.
Activate VoLTE on Xiaomi devices with SQLite Editor-(Root)
- Download the SQLite Editor (Paid) app from the Google Play Store.
- After downloading and installing, tap "Open " to launch the app.
- Tap the "Files" tab.
- Navigate to Datab> Databo com.android provider.settings> Databases.
- Now open Settings.db> Global file.
- Scroll down and search for Volte _ feature _ disabled.
- Change the value from 1 to 0.
- Save the changes and close the app.
- Reboot your Xiaomi device now.
- Done. Go to Sim Cards & Mobile Networks. Now you can see the VoLTE option.
Enjoy. Now you could activate VoLTE on Xiaomi's Android devices. If you run into problems activating VoLTE on your Xiaomi device, you can write us a comment below.