Everyone has their own reason for resting their phone. Here we will carry you out in a few seconds how you can reset the Redmi 6 hard.
The reason for resetting can vary from person to person. Sometimes when our phone gets slow or is suspended, we can fix this problem by resetting Redmi 6 hard.
Or maybe people want to get a reboot, which is why almost everyone resets their smartphone. So if your Redmi 6 hangs or if you get slow performance, this guide to Hard reset Redmi 6 is very helpful for you.
Tough reset of Redmi 6
If you choose to reset to factory settings. That said, you agreed to remove any files you saved on your phone after the first launch. This includes all your apps, games, music, videos, movies, photos, GIFs, news, history of apps, Gmail, etc. Always remember that you can't get it back after Hard Reset Redmi 6.
However, it is not necessary to lose all the important data. Yes, you can take precautions first. This allows you to fully secure your Android phone and save it to your other phone or computer. Once you've completed the Redmi 6 formatting process, you can restore all the backups on your Android phone.
So you can find all your important files, documents, videos, music and photos. That's cool na ... Therefore, make sure you create a full backup of your phone before performing a hard reset for Xiaomi Redmi 6.
Once you've made a backup copy of your phone, there are two ways to reset to Redmi 6 "s factory settings. One of them is that you can reset Redmi 6 through settings. With another method, you can reset Redmi 6 hard by restoring it. The result after the Redmi 6 reset by both methods is the same. If you're able to boot your smartphone, you can reset Redmi 6 via the settings. If you can't boot your phone, you can reset Redmi 6 via recovery. Don't worry, I'll explain both methods to perform a hard reset for Redmi 6.
How to reset Redmi 6?
- First, go to the app compartment and open the settings.
- Go to additional settings now.
- The next step is to go to security and backup.
- Next, you need to tap Backup and reset
- Select the factory settings.
- Now click reset and wait 10 seconds.
- Confirm yourself with the password and all and continue with formatting of Redmi 6.
This allows you to reset the factory data on Redmi 6 via the phone settings.
Hard Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6 on RestorationWant to reset Redmi 6? Switch to your phone's recovery mode.
Always remember these two things for recovery mode.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate between the individual menus (ON and AB).
- You can use the power button for confirmation.
Steps to reset to the Redmi 6 factory settings
- Turn off your phone first.
- Press the sound button and the switch button for 4-5 seconds at the same time.
- Once you see the Xiaomi logo on your screen, release the buttons.
- You've finally called your phone's recovery mode.
- Just choose your preferred language to continue.
- Now you're finally in recovery mode from Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Now use the volume buttons to navigate between each menu.
- Navigate to the data and confirm the selection by pressing in/out.
- This is all just to confirm and finish.
- Your phone will be rebooted automatically.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6.
Redmi 6:Display: Xiaomi Redmi 6 features a 5.45-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels.
Power and software: This device looks very good. In this phone, you get the Snapdragon 625 chipset that proved the best Qualcomm chipset yet. Speaking of graphics, Adreno 630 GPU with the LiquidCool technology of up to 710 MHz.
Storage: Redmi 6 offers two options for built-in storage: 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage. With the help of a hybrid comspace, the user memory can be increased to 256 GB.
Camera: When you talk about the camera, the phone has a camera with a rear camera, a primary 12-megapixel rear camera, a pixel (1:1.9), a dual pixel autofocus, a secondary 5-megapixel camera (1:2.0). For the user of the selfie camera, the front has a 5-megapixel camera with high resolution.
Battery: Redmi 6 comes with a large battery with 3,000 mAh Li-ion battery, which will provide you with almost 1-2 days of battery backup. It also supports a quick charge.