Install TWRP easily on Realme C1Do you want to install TWRP on Realme C1? If so, then you're in the right place. Today we are here with the guide for the easy installation of TWRP Recovery on Realme C1. Realme is one of the most famous brands in India. The company mainly manufactures household appliances with good hardware specifications.
Oppo's sister brand, Realme, recently introduced Realme C1 in India with a notch at the top of the screen. In this guide, you'll learn how to install TWRP on Realme C1 in the simplest way, but before taking a quick look at the smartphone's specifications.
Realme C1 is a low-cost device priced below 10,000 rupees that talks about the smartphone's specs. The device therefore features a 6.2-inch display with a resolution of 720X1520 and a pixel density of 271 ppi. Underneath the smartphone's hood is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, which is paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
The smartphone comes with a dual 13-MP + 2-megapixel camera at the rear end, while there is a 5-megapixel camera at the front to take selfies. The smartphone runs out of the box on Android 8.1 Oreo. Without wasting much time, you can start the guide to installing TWRP on Realme C1
TWRP recovery for Realme C1So there are many benefits to installing TWRP Recovery on your Android phone, the best of which is that you can install new custom ROMs on your device and more. In this guide, we'll show you the easiest way to get Flash TWRP recovery to Realme C1. Before that, however, you need to consider a few points and requirements. Here's how to make sure you follow everyone carefully:
What to consider before installing TWRP on Realme C1
- This manual is only intended for Realme C1 users. Therefore, don't try to do Flash recovery on another device using this method
- Make sure you've made a backup copy of all the important files on your device
- At least 65% battery is required to install TWRP recovery in real mist C1
Install TWRP on Realme C1
- First, make sure you have met all the requirements listed in the "Requirements" section
- Download TWRP for Realme C1 here
- Now copy the files to the folder you installed ADB in. Normally, the ADB files are on the local C> Android hard drive
- Now, after switching to the ADB folder, you need to open the command window
- Hold the switch button and press the right mouse button to open the command window.
- Now the command window opens
- Now connect your realme C1 to your computer in fast-boat mode
- To boot in fastboat mode, enter the following command
Adb Reboot Bootloader
- Now check whether the PC has detected your device or not
- For verification, enter the following command
- Now you will be in the command window Android, which means that your device is successfully connected to the PC
- Now you need to enter the following commands to install TWRP recovery on Realme C1
Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now the TWRP recovery installation process begins on your device
- Now re-enter the following command to restart your device
- That's it!!! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Realme C1
This allows you to install TWRP recovery on Realme C1. We hope this manual has helped you. If in doubt, please write below in the comments.