Install TWRP on Redmi 6A Just 5 SecondsDo you want to install TWRP on Redmi 6A? If so, then you're in the right place. Today we are here with the guide to simply installing the TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 6A. Redmi 6a is Xiaomi's newest and new smartphone in India. The device has average specifications and a reasonable price.
Redmi 6A features a 5.45-inch display with a resolution of 720X1440 pixels and a pixel density of 295 ppi. Underneath the hood of the device is the Mediatek helio A22 quad-core processor, which is paired with a 3Gb RAM and an internal 32Gb memory.
The smartphone comes with a 13-megapixel main camera, while a 5-megapixel camera is placed at the front to take selfies. The smartphone runs on Android Miui 9 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. However, if you want to upgrade redmi 6a to Miui 10, you can follow our guide to installing MIUI 10 on any Xiaomi device. So start the guide to installing the TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A without wasting a lot of time.
Install the TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 6ASo installing TWRP Recovery on your Android device offers many benefits listed below:
Benefits after installing TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A
- You can root Root Redmi 6A without PC after installing twrp on your device
- You can install Android 9.0 P custom rom on Redmi 6A
- You can make a lot of adjustments on your device
Disadvantages after installing TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A
- After installing TWRP Recovery, the warranty for your device expires
- Make sure you follow every single step carefully
Before you start the guide, there are some prerequisites and points to consider when installing TWRP Recovery. Here's how to make sure you follow everyone carefully:
Things to consider before installing TWRP Recovery
- This manual is only intended for Redmi 6A users. So don't try it on any other device.
- Make sure the Redmi 6A contains more than 65% battery
- Make a backup copy of all the important files on your device so you can recover them
- Flash TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A requires a PC laptop
Flash TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A
- First, make sure you have met all the requirements listed in the "Requirements" section
- Download TWRP for Redmi 6A here
- Now copy the files to the folder you installed ADB in. Normally, the ADB files are on the local C> Android hard drive
- Now, after switching to the ADB folder, you need to open the command window
- Hold the switch button and press the right mouse button to open the command window.
- Now the command window opens
- Connect your Redmi 6A to your computer in Fastboot mode now
- To boot in fastboat mode, enter the following command
Adb Reboot Bootloader
- Now check whether the PC has detected your device or not
- For verification, enter the following command
- Now you will be in the command window Android, which means that your device is successfully connected to the PC
- Now you need to give the following commands to install the TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A
Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now the TWRP recovery installation process begins on your device
- Now re-enter the following command to restart your device
- That's it!!! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Redmi 6A
This makes it easy to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6A. We hope you have been able to successfully perform the TWRP recovery on your device. If in doubt, please write below in the comments.