Guide Root Realme C1 Without ComputerDo you want to root Realme C1 without a PC? If so, then you're in the right place. Today we are here with the guide to Root Oppo Realme C1 without any problems. Oppo Recently, the Realme C1 was introduced in India under the price of 10,000 rupees, making it the competitor of Redmi 6A. The device comes with the Apple Like notch at the top of the display.
Because the smartphone is new, there are many users who want to root their device. In this guide, we'll show you the easiest way to get to Root Realme C1, but before we take a quick look at the smartphone's specifications.
|How to Root Realme C1 Without Using PC (GUIDE)|
Realme C1 is a low-cost device priced below 10,000 rupees that talks about the smartphone's specs. The device therefore features a 6.2-inch display with a resolution of 720X1520 and a pixel density of 271 ppi. Underneath the smartphone's hood is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, which is paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
The smartphone comes with a dual 13-MP + 2-megapixel camera at the rear end, while there is a 5-megapixel camera at the front to take selfies. The smartphone runs out of the box on Android 8.1 Oreo. So, without wasting a lot of time, you can start the guide to rootme realme C1 without a PC.
Guide to Root Realme C1In this manual, you don't need a PC or laptop to root your device. However, there are some points and prerequisites you need to follow. In addition, we have added some advantages and disadvantages when rooting your device. So make sure you look at these too:
Things to consider before you root Realme C1
- This manual is only intended for Realme C1 users. So don't try to root another device using this method
- Make sure you've made a backup copy of all the important files on your device
- Make sure TWRP recovery is installed on your device. Follow this guide to install TWRP recovery on any Android phone
- Root Realme C1 requires at least 65% battery without PC
Benefits after the roots of Realme C1
- You can install Android 9.0 P after rooting on your device
- You can make many adjustments to your realme C1
- There are some apps that require a rooted device. After rooting, you can run all the apps without any problems.
Disadvantages after the rooted of Realme C1
- The warranty expires after you have rooted your device
Steps to Rooting Realme C1 Easy
- First of all, you get Supersu to Root Realme C1
- Now add the Supersu.zip file to your device's memory
- Now rename the file Update.zip
- Turn off your Oppo Realme C1 now
- Start your realms C1 in TWRP recovery mode now
- To boot in recovery mode, you need to press the Lauter button + the on/off button together or the Lauter button + the switch-on button + the home button.
- Don't let go of the buttons until the smartphone launches in recovery mode.
- Now you see a lot of possibilities.
- Tap swipe first.
- Now select "Delete cache "
- Now tap Install.
- Now select the Update.zip file.
- Now your smartphone starts rooting.
- That's it!!! You have successfully rooted Realme C1
So this was our guide to Root Realme C1 without a PC. We hope this guide helped you root your smartphone easily. If in doubt, please write below in the comments.