Balance transfers from Vodafone to Vodafone USSD codesNow you can easily transfer the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone numbers using USSD codes. Vodafone is the largest provider of telecommunications networks in India. The best thing about Vodafone is the good network. So it happens when we want to transfer money to Vodafone's mobile number, but because we don't know the exact procedure and end up doing nothing. In this guide, I'll show you the way to send balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
So it's common that we don't have internet access and can't use an online app like Paytm, and we ask our friend to send money from the Vodafone number to the Vodafone number. Vodafone is one of the largest and oldest network companies in India. The company used to be known as Hutch, but later Vodafone acquired the company, and since the acquisition of Vodafone it has been improved by providing good networking events in remote areas.
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance TransferVodafone's transfer balances to Vodafone can be easily done with USSD codes. The codes are a combination of some digits that start with a * and start with #. Using codes to share Vodafon's credit to Vodafon number is the way and can be easily run by anyone.
Before you start, the guide to Vodafone Balance is a few points and prerequisites you need to consider. Here's how to make sure you follow everyone carefully:
Things to consider before sharing Vodafone's balance to Vodafone
- This guide can only be used for Vodafone mobile phone numbers. So don't try other numbers
- Make sure the recipient has a Vodafone number
- Make sure you have at least 10 rupees on your mobile number (minimum credit for transferring to another Vodafone mobile number is 10 rupees.)
- Make sure the Vodafone SIM card is in the 1st slot
- Make sure you enter all the data correctly. Once the balance has been transferred to the wrong number, it will not be reversed in any case.
Vodafone Balance Transfer with USSD codesShare the Vodafone balance with the Vodafone number in a simple way. All you have to do is dial a number for a common number to share the Vodafone account balance with the Vodafone mobile number. If you have a different Airtel number, you can read our guide to Airtel USSD codes. Before we get a little into the benefits of sharing the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone with USSD code.
Benefits of Vodafone Balance Transmission with USSD Code
- You don't need an active internet connection to transfer the credit from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Sending an account to another Vodafone number can be done with a single click using a USSD code.
- This process takes barely 2 minutes, which is more convenient than charging from a wallet.
Share balance from vodafone to vodafone
- Therefore, first of all, make sure that you have fulfilled all the requirements set out in the "Requirements" section
- Now open the Dider app on your phone and enter * 131 #.
- Now you need to enter the number and account from which you want to transfer the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Select the USSD code in the following format
- * 131 * <Anzahl> <Handynummer>#
- Now select the USSD code from your number and wait for the Vodafone Balance Notification
- That's it!!! This allows you to easily transfer the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
Please note that you enter the number correctly as the money will not be returned after you have transferred the money. Therefore, make sure you check the number twice before proceeding.
This allows you to send money from Vodafone to the Vodafone number. If in doubt, please write below in the comments.</Handynummer> </Anzahl>