Do you want to unlock the Realme C1 bootloader? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here's a guide to unlocking the Realme C1 bootloader.
Realme C1 comes with useful features as it has 6.2 inch display with Android 8.1. It has a 13 + 2MP dual rear camera and a front camera with 5MP.
In this article, I'll show how the bootloader will be unlocked on the Realme C1 smartphone. So the company has launched this smartphone and we will be showing this tutorial. Now let's jump straight to a step-by-step guide to unlocking the bootloader.
Read More: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C1 (GUIDE)
Unlocking the bootloader is the first step before the smartphone can be adjusted further. This also applies to your real mist C1, of course. If you unlock your handset's bootloader, you can install custom recoveries like TWRP recovery. Then it's the key to rooting your device and installing custom ROMs. Are some of these measures part of your future plans? Then you can't do it without an unlocked bootloader.
Are you just a newcomer and all that sounds like Chinese to you? In this case, this process could take a little longer. Regardless of how you choose, AndroidFlagship is not responsible if there are problems with the device. Please do so at your own risk.
Read More: How to Root Realme C1 Without Using PC (GUIDE)
If you're determined to continue, you know that many manufacturers are equipping smartphones with a locked bootloader. As a result, users must unlock the bootloader before proceeding. Oppo Realme has long since not allowed the bootloader for its smartphone device to be unlocked. However, this has now changed.
Unlock the bootloader of Realme C1These days, almost every Realme C1 device comes with a locked bootloader. After unlocking the bootloader on Realme C1, you can do a lot of things, but before you start unlocking the bootloader, check the following points.
Things to remember before unlocking Realme C1's bootloader
- This manual is aimed only at users of Realme C1. So don't try it on any other smartphone
- Make sure your smartphone contains at least 75% of the battery.
- Make sure your PC or laptop features Realme C1 drivers
- If you unlock the Realme C1 bootloader, the warranty for your phone will lapse.
Steps to unlock the bootloader on Realme C1
- First of all, set up ABD and boot quickly on your PC
- Activate USB debugging on your real me C1 now
- Connect your Realme C1 with the original USB cable now
- Now make sure your real me C1 has been detected by PC
- Now open a command window and enter the following command: "adb reboot bootloader "
- Now your realme C1 switches to bootloader mode
- Enter the following command to unlock the bootloader on your realme C1 "fastboot OEM unlock ."
- When you enter the command above, the bootloader on your realme C1 will be unlocked
- After you've completed all of the above steps, you can easily unlock the bootloader in Realme C1